As a developer at Camunda you'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
At Camunda we achieved to build a profitable business based on our open source software. Our product is developer friendly and it is used in mission critical scenarios by customers like Zalando, Universal, Lufthansa and many more.
Looking forward to your application.
What you'll do
- Review awesome code of your colleagues and make it even better
- Design and discuss new features in order so satisfy the user
- Answer questions of the open source community
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Work on a worldwide visible Open Source project
Who you are
- You have coding experience of any kind, ranging from simple to advanced projects
- You are eager to solve challenging problems
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done
- You prefer a quality-conscious way of programming (test driven)
- You do not know about BPM? Never mind, we will teach you!
- You speak English or German ( or both ;)
What we can offer?
- We don't estimate. Nobody will ask you how long it will take to finish a certain feature. We all want to finish as fast as possible, but not faster. Estimation sucks.
- Worldwide visibility in our open source project
- Highly qualified colleagues working in an agile environment (Kanban)
- 10% of your working time for your own pet projects
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership
- Become part of a fast growing yet profitable and stable startup
- You will be working with a great, friendly team of wonderful people
- A free NERF Gun for every new Camundo
- All those other good reasons to join Camunda
- Start date: asap
- Fair salary
- Location: Berlin (no traveling involved)
We also welcome applications from students in any field. We will find a suitable task for your level of experience.
Apply today to find out more.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!