At Camunda, we have a simple goal: To help any organisation solve their workflow automation problems. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the technology of choice when it comes to automation.
One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and New York, we are a diverse team of more than 100. Our more than 250 Enterprise customers include AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, Zalando, T-Mobile and Universal.
Modeling notations need excellent tools. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building excellent graphical tooling- open-source, hackable and with love for the web. As a developer at Camunda you'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Are you passionate about user experience? Do you recognise clean code? Do you value collaboration, feedback and taking on challenging tasks? Work as a bpmn.io core team member at Camunda in Berlin to build and improve our modeling tools.
- Knowledge of modern web standards (HTML5, CSS, SVG, ...) and state of the art application development
- Real passion for usability and interest in user interface and API design
- Pragmatism and passion to discuss, dissect and apply technology
- The ability to pursue complex challenges, together with your team
- Knowledge about modeling notations, experience with backend technologies and an open-source mindset is a plus
What we have to offer:
- A fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg. A company with a 4.9 glassdoor rating and a 100% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home. Our core hours are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
- Dedicate 10% of your working time on your own passion projects
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, incl. 30 Days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
- A phenomenal view over Berlin, with free beverages, fruits, cereals, snacks, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.